reader comments / 5
NUNZIA
sorry if a bit 'late reply to your comment.
I agree on the mutual respect that right you write in all capital letters, but in my opinion are not only standards and controls some serious healing profiteers. Of course it takes, but when you carry the notion that "Charles" of the situation can be a good employee means that as a person has already had his principles are healthy, safe and reliable regardless of rules that a minister (I hope better Brunetta!) is launching or has launched; while the elusive Ms. Moretti is likely to continue and to his pigs furbeggiare comfortable (the law passed, did the trick). There must first be our growth as persons in a workgroup.
spend a few words on the concept of work is not often rewarding: I have 20 years of work behind the private sector, I have enjoyed several delicious and rewards, then I experienced a situation - economic - well other than that which I now live, but I can assure you, that does not always the weight of the paycheck or the level reached capacity demonstrated in the field, pays as a peaceful working environment.
You also say that the solution to a pressing problem, an issue complicated stresses me but gratifies me, not to impress others, but for myself. Everything I charge, it stimulates me to face another day waiting for the flat on Friday.
...... probably my flattening has not yet reached "alert levels" because it's just that I got ....
agree with the issue of meritocracy and I am convinced, from dreamer callous, that sooner or later something will change. I can teach my daughter, but perhaps first and foremost to myself because every time for convenience or stupid selfishness forget them or do not recognize them, those values \u200b\u200bthat you think is essential and for which it is right to fight at any cost.
...... piaceremi start this BLOG .......
PS
for the record in my first comment I had escaped to the error description of the character SONIA: nevertheless I am not unsympathetic, perhaps because she is a woman ?????? boh!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment