Monday, December 20, 2010

Names For Different Turquoise

/ 2 NUNZIA

Cara Nunzia

but agree with different concepts, I believe that our thinking is common. We civil servants are trying to do our job well because we're all proven ourselves to be useful and capable. Also ended this stimulus, all would be adrift. Although our commitment is aimed to make us feel good especially with ourselves, it is still difficult to accept certain behaviors from the neighborhood Furbetta fellow neighbor. Perhaps I'm too proud a person and be "bypassed" or "scrubbed" it gives me very, very annoying.
We both work in a university where l’elevata qualità del servizio è sotto gli occhi di tutti, ma non per questa ragione si devono prendere a pretesto certi risultati per fare ciò che si vuole, alla faccia di chi rispetta le regole.
Ultimo pensiero: con “trenta e lode” non ho voluto criticare, come certi pensano, i miei colleghi di Scienze Politiche. Mi dispiace che alcuni abbiano visto nei miei racconti delle accuse specifiche verso quello o quell’altra persona. Con “trenta e lode” ho cercato di spiegare che il pubblico impiego così come è ora è difficile da governare, anche il più integerrimo, brillante ed efficiente dei dipendenti può cadere in tentazione, una tentazione due to lack of control and certain penalties.
It is said that "opportunity makes the thief" and I think that this, unfortunately, in helmets brush over a large part of public officials.
I tried to tell what's wrong, what needs to change in this area. We can only improve starting from their mistakes and not by the things you do well. Even in this part I wanted to tell with "thirty and praise," I hope that my intent is well understood by someone ...
Thank you for the surgery.
Alberto

0 comments:

Post a Comment