Dear Nunzio,
Thank you so much for the nice words. With "thirty and praise" I tried to take stock of many themes that have characterized my first 30 years. To rattle off my ideas I have tried traveling companions who could tell me first, and then, seeing how things went, to my readers, what are the values \u200b\u200bto which we must believe in order to give meaning to our lives.
You have well said, friendship, love, honesty, loyalty, justice, are all essential elements on which we should find inspiration to succeed in building something important for ourselves, but especially for others.
As in reality, my characters are not perfect, they live in the light of their merits and defects of their darkest dark. Perhaps the beauty of the "thirty and praise" is just a normal feature of the protagonists, for whom in the coming weeks for each publish a little "special."
Regarding the issue of public employment, as stated in the book, the problem is not the employees that I deliberately called "profiteering" (not lazy), but the laws governing the system. If it is assumed that the commitment and fairness in the work depend on conscience of each public servant, you know too that the system can not handle.
telling certain situations I wanted to highlight the fact that the public can use to regain their dignity only with certain standards, controls, serious (I said "serious" and not "meaningless" as those imposed by Brunetta) and especially the ability to reward merit. The flattening, apathy and stagnation leading many employees to wedge between the graceful mesh fabric regulatory inconsistency to get those benefits are not always morally impeccable personal compensate them for a job is often not rewarding.
You are right when you say that is not how many minutes of sitting behind the desk that determine whether an employee is the most prolific and efficient than another, and not a song downloaded from the internet confirming the good from mediocre. I too am a civil servant and I think I can be the first to be scored between "bad" employees. But if a person is more brilliant, competent and prolific than me, but at the same time fail to comply with common thinking to work as if the VAT number, for me his skills come under the soles of my shoes. I believe that mutual respect is a key element for any group of people who decide to join for any purpose.
When you work as a team can achieve results only if all elements of the cart pulling the same side. Observed preference for some rather cunning or more or less hidden than others lead the viewer, if not encouraged by their own conscience, to give up and leave the group.
Remember? "Football is a metaphor for life" and I can assure you that in a class by itself does not win anything, but if he plays in a compact team can make a difference and achieve success.
Thanks for the insights
Alberto
0 comments:
Post a Comment