Monday, December 13, 2010

Convert Wella To Matrix Color

reader comments / 4

NUNZIA
"Dear Albi,
first sincere congratulations !!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!! Being able to give birth to a book is certainly not a trivial matter. Probably many have felt the need, sometimes, to throw down two rows, four thoughts ..... but something else is to imagine a story, develop it, enrich it with details, come to an end and bring it on paper bound book. Congratulations really because I've always felt a person who does not like to show off and then scoop with this year-end, I think I speak for many, I've really blown away, pleasantly blown away, I would say I am proud of my neighbor across the ....
The story is complicated in the sense that there is in everything: that bit of "yellow" with a final surprise, that a lot of "everyday life" in which the reader is often found, that a lot of "deep feelings" ( friendship / love / loyalty, justice) that many important values, I hope, for all of us are really important. You have connected so well that the players have not been able to have one favorite, good or bad I'm fond of all:
DIEGO - despite often reasons of "belly" - Can not be nasty, with his air Men upright, fair and clean.
-ALEX PHILIP - two cute, cuddly puppies to the bitter end
REA - Bova of the situation - great champion of justice, loyalty, values \u200b\u200bwith a capital
GUSTAVO - with the "due diligence" family continues the His hard work
Tarantino - selfish and ruthless man, but a glimmer of rationality, understands and accepts its limitations
BRAVO, ALBERTO, very good!!
The only drawback I've found, and I've already mentioned the topic, is the vision of work in public administration. Probably working at the University I felt stung. Reading some passages I had the distinct feeling (maybe mine) that the difference between lazy and not only compliance with the stamping and stimbrature during normal working hours. To me there's more, namely the good employee who regularly stamp the entry and exit non-break is at his desk when then what does? It 's a Rea or Tarantino? The situation might of Charles, after downloading a song from pc, it is a good technician and has good relations with colleagues. I do not know if I explained but maybe we will talk further. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment